Monday, February 09, 2009

Let’s just pretend this weekend never happened

Wow, what a horrible weekend for Penn State Athletics. It started off Friday night when a shorthanded Penn State wrestling team lost (and lost badly) to #6 Ohio State 33-7. Not to be outdone the Basketball team then played "anything you can do I can do worse" and lost to Wisconsin at home 54-44 in one of the most boring games I've ever watched… ever… in any sport. Thank God I turned it off long before the game was over or I would have been pissed to waste a beautiful afternoon on that garbage. But wait, there's still more! While the Basketball team was demonstrating utter futility Sunday the Wrestling team decided they could top Friday night's pathetic performance and lost to top ranked Iowa 31-6! Not much to report other than that, trying to find something good that came out of this weekend is like trying to find a politician on Obama's cabinet that pays his taxes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish that I didn't work in the customer's office and could hang that poster up. Brilliant!!

Galen said...

That's too bad and I even used the censored version.