Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Programming Note

Real life intervenes for the next couple days so don't expect much from me, not that you do. I'm on the road in an official capacity but don't worry, I'll be back next week with some analysis of all things blue/white. Also I'm moonlighting as a Sports Blog Nation writer over at Black Shoe Diaries next week as Mike has asked me to fill in for him while he's out on business – what a naïve, trusting soul. I'm going to invite all my nasty friends over and trash the Hell out of the place. Don't worry though, I'll be sure to keep posting my mindless drivel here that you've come to know and love. Whilst I'm gone feel free to comment on this week's Blue & White roundtable discussion, make paper airplanes, and finish that 18 century Spanish Galleon you've been meaning to put together.


No comments: