Thursday, September 07, 2006

Blog Chips

Mike from Black Shoe Diaries and I were part of The House Rock Built’s Penn State roundtable, swing on over and check out our answers to fightinamish’s questions. The House is actually my favorite Notre Dame, non-dairy, gelatinous, gum-based blog.

I’ve got a lot of e-mail about this so I would be remiss not to remind my 10 readers that Joe will be featured on the CBS Evening News with Katie Couric covering the "Success With Honor" principles and values that Paterno and Penn State share; don’t miss it!


Don’t forget to vote on our Games Of The Week: Ohio State vs. Texas for college and Indy vs. N.Y. Giants in the pros. I’m waiting on our NFL expert’s pick and will post it as soon as I get it.

2 comments:

Scrappled said...

Good job on your guest blogging gig. I'm personally loving ND Choo Choo this week.

(And personally, I think we win by 10 this Saturday, but I've been accused of being crazy before.)

Galen said...

Thank you, Run.

I think the brain behind ND Choo Choo is insane, and that's why I like it too.