Sunday, August 20, 2006

Penn State football-only website up and running

Penn State has officially opened their all football sight: GoPSF.com (thanks to Black Shoe Diaries for reminding me). It still needs a little spit and polish, but it’s the antithesis of GoPSUSports.com, “The Official home of Penn State Athletics,” which needs a lot of work to be considered a dynamic and eye-pleasing website. If you are a Penn State fan, you have to check it out. Like Mike over at Black Shoe Diaries points out, the video of Derek Williams playing NCAA College Football on his Playstation, is great stuff. The article on Poz is great if not only for the picture of Poz staring into the camera as he curls what seems to be a large appliance worth of weight which scares me, I’ll bet the photographer was ready to leave after that shot. “Ahh… ok Mr. Posluszny we’re done now… ahh... I’ll be leaving, here’s a couple coupons for the Quaker Steak and Lube, my treat… just don’t hurt me.”

1 comment:

JB said...

I think Poz prefers to feast on opposing QBs. I once saw him eat a man. I think he is planning to devour first Brady quinn and than Troy Smith. You'd think that would make him full but you couldn't be farther from the truth!