Friday, July 14, 2006

Playing If I were

Cool article by Matt Hayes from SportingNews.com... playing the "if I were" game and I thought it would be fun so let's give it a try.

If I were..

...Llyod Carr, I would run a play-action pass bomb, down the sideline on 3rd and 1, late in the 4th quarter of a game I was ahead by 1 and despite the outcome, turn to the crowd and flip everyone off....... at home.

...Joe Paterno, I would be dead, seriously who lives this long??

...Tyrone Willingham, I would wonder how F**KING Weis gets all the credit for the players I recruited, I mean where did he get that time machine anyway???

...John L. Smith, I would wonder why my players can play so good and why my coaches are "screwing it up!!!"

...Charlie Weis, I would come out of the tunnel wearing a biblical robe with hands stretched into the air and demand that the hordes: "bow down to your master!"

Go ahead and give it a try, it's Friday morning fun!

2 comments:

Michael Pigott said...

If I were Mike Shula, I'd put on some old Baltimore Colts gear right before a Bama game, just to fuck with every one.

Galen said...

If I were Kirk Herbstreit I'd shag at lest one cheerleader from every game I visited for Gameday, just to say I did it.