Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Should I stay or should I go?

According to Michael Maybin the answer is 'go'.

Penn State defensive end Aaron Maybin will declare himself eligible for the National Football League Draft on Tuesday, according to his father, Michael Maybin.

Aaron Maybin, a graduate of Mount Hebron High School in Ellicott City, Md., will return to his high school on Tuesday afternoon to give a motivational speech and declare for the NFL at that time, his father told The Patriot-News on Monday.

I'm very sorry to see Aaron go, but I wish him the best. I tailgated beside Maybin's family when he was redshirting his freshman year and they are great people. He's very blessed with a lot of athleticism that will get him a nice paycheck in the NFL and I can't blame him for going. Good luck Aaron, Nittany Nation thanks you for all your hard work.

No comments: