This loss isn’t filling me with soul crushing heartache like Minnesota ’99, it’s unfettered anger like Michigan ’05.
I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn’t screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all those French beaches I’d never see. I wanted to breathe smoke.
Now onto the bile:
- WTF?! Clark. That’s two straight games of terrible reads, awful decisions and unacceptable turnovers. The best throw all day came from Derrick Williams, why didn’t Devlin see any time?
- Quarless? Fantastic work, you whiffed on blocks and couldn’t catch a fucking cold out there.
- I’m angry that Joe couldn’t be on the sideline to apply boot to ass, because that’s what a lot of players needed. Very few showed up this week, must've been too busy planning that trip to Miami.
- Worst of all, now all the “experts” can say, “I told you so.” Sit back and watch the collective masturbation of the media as they marvel at their vast knowledge of all things.
- Oh yeah and fuck that quarter.