Wednesday, January 23, 2008

TNL: now with 10% more technology

I've finally had the time to catch up here at TNL and have added some things. I've updated my Big Ten Bloggers links to include all the members of our prestigious Big Ten Bloggers group – it's becoming the hip thing to be part of our merry little band and we're growing faster than Brittany Spears' police record. My apologies to all the great blogs of these here intertubes that have been part of our group for a long time and until now have had no recognition from TNL. Hopefully everything is 100% accurate now.

Also I've added one of them thar internet gizmos: the Schmap widget on the sidebar. It's an interactive schedule/map of the Penn State basketball schedule which has stats and various eye-pleasing graphics. Please, by all means give it a try and tell me what you think; the developers would like any feedback that I and my users can give. If you like it let me know, if you hate it let me know what could be better about it. Of course in keeping with our long-standing tradition of add-free blogging, TNL has received no monetary compensation for using the Schmap, it's there to make your blogging experience better. Don't get me wrong, we're whores here at TNL but we do it to cuddle not for the money.

5 comments:

Nick said...

Damn you Galen! There goes the rest our Amish readers that stayed with us when we started using zippers on the site.

Galen said...

It's ok, we still ride around in our Blacktop buggies leaving massive piles of road apples and destroying the asphalt with our metal wheels, so we're good.

Nick said...

Yeah, I also saw you put those hydraulics in your buggy. That was hot.

Anonymous said...

Any way to get that schmap thing for a real sport like Wrestling instead of stupid basketball?

Galen said...

Already way ahead of you elihu, that was my first suggestion. Didn't hear back yet.