Thursday, October 04, 2007

Congrats – here’s your 2009 non-conference schedule

Sept. 5 EASTERN MICHIGAN
Sept. 12 SYRACUSE
Sept. 19 TEMPLE
Oct. 10 EASTERN ILLINOIS

That's right, Penn State filled out that fantastic schedule with Div II creampuff Eastern Illinois who lost to Purdue 52-6 this season. That schedule is fucking inexcusable and an absolute joke. That's it folks, I'm done. Note to athletic department: If you think I'm paying $1000 bucks (wait it will probably go up 10% – 15% by then) you have seriously fallen on your head. You can keep the tickets I'll watch it on TV – oh wait no I won't I don't have the Big Ten network. Just when I thought things couldn't get worse. It's been a fun ride watching Penn State football since the 80's but I give up, there is no way I'm paying for that garbage – NO WAY!

Here are the rest of the home games:

Sept. 26 IOWA
Oct. 17 MINNESOTA
Nov. 7 OHIO STATE
Nov. 14 INDIANA

Anyone else want to pay a grand to watch Ohio State? Kiss my ass Tim Curley. Kiss it long and hard. I can't even describe how pissed I am at this point, I need a beer.

4 comments:

Nick said...

Galen, you're really working out my End is Nigh tag

Galen said...

I tagged the HELL out of that post because so many fit.

Anonymous said...

8 home games? No need for all of this crap, let's actually play some competition. Might make us lose 1 or 2 games more, but it will be worth it, we might have actually been ready for the Michigan/Illinois games this year.

Dave said...

BRING BACK PITT