Friday, June 15, 2007

Tom Bradley hearts PSU

I got a boat-load of e-mails about this so I figured it's worth posting. ESPN has a great article about Defensive Coordinator Tom Bradley and why he's chosen to stay at Penn State for 29 years.

"It's a great place," Bradley said. "You're around great people and I work for a great coach. People ask me, 'Why didn't you go? Why didn't you do this? Why didn't you do that?' If I could find something better, I'd know it. But I haven't found something better. It's a great atmosphere to work. Joe lets us coach and he treats us fairly and treats us like men."
"Who wouldn't want to be head coach at Penn State?" Bradley said. "If you walk down the street and ask 100 guys if they'd like to be the head coach at Penn State, 99 of them are going to tell you yes. It's a great university and a great place. I think anybody would answer that question, 'Sure, I'd like to be the head coach at Penn State.'"

Oh, yeah… count me in as one of the 99 Tom. And count me in as the one that would punch the 1 jerkoff in the face that said no, damnit.

No comments: