Monday, March 05, 2007

Blogging and Politics – oil meets water

I've often shied away from political discourse in this blog because discussing politics on the internet is like discussing it in a bar: people are generally highly opinionated and the only conclusions one can draw from such "discussions" is that people can generally be dicks. Now I know that there are (probably) millions of blogs out their dedicated to political affiliations, rants and what have you, and I say good for them – have at it, but I don't even want to go there. In that light I wanted to give a thumbs up and a hearty good luck to Mike from Cool Hand's Crib because he is ending the sports-only Crib and moving into a more general format at MUSINGS OF A LITTERED MIND. He's just getting things going but stop by and give him a visit. I've adjusted my links accordingly.

No comments: