Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Larry Coker: Onay oremay ocksglay

I posed the question a couple days ago about Miami players’ propensity for handgun use after reserve safety Willie Cooper was shot and teammate Brandon Meriweather pulled a pistol from his pants pocket and fired back. Larry Coker has my answer:

"I don't really want our players to have firearms. I'd rather they would dial 911 to come and handle those type of problems,…I'm not going to take a head count on firearms, but I'll address it and discourage it, let's put it that way."


How does Bobby Bowden handle the same situation? "We keep 'em," Bowden said Monday. "If they go hunting, they check the guns out. Does that slip by sometime? I don't know. I don't keep up with it that much."

“Hunting” huh? Color me skeptical at this point.

Dangumit Jeff, I don't have time for this, where's my putter?

2 comments:

Michael Pigott said...

caption to photo
Hey deddy, win can I run the team? Huh deddy,huh?

Galen said...

Hey deddy, is that a Florida tattoo on that man's ass?