Monday, March 17, 2008

Finally, a decision

Anyone else think watching Terrelle Pryor choose a school is like watching a woman choose between different pairs of black shoes? Well it's now down to two pairs according to Pryor.

''I'll be deciding next week. Next week, I'm going to say the school I'm going to, sign it, and get it over with,'' Pryor told a huge throng of reporters. ''I don't know yet [if I'll take any other visits]. I'll probably be done.''

''It's down to two schools,'' Pryor said. ''I can't tell you which two.''

Gee, can we milk this thing anymore Terrelle? As for Penn State, anyone that was holding out that little shred of hope, I think you can begin refilling the depression medication.

Pryor didn't want to get into too many specifics when talking about Penn State. He mentioned that he looks at the environment as ''country''

That and the unlikelihood that he'll take anymore official visits pretty much puts the writing on the wall: he's going to Ohio State (of course I've been saying this all along).

No comments: