Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Blog Chips

I'm swamped today people so I'll just apologize ahead of time for the lack of quality posting you've come to expect here at TNL. Ok, I couldn't write that without laughing out loud. Anyho, in lieu of real blogging, head on over and check out Tangled up in White and Blue a new Penn State blog aimed at coping with a Penn State football addiction.

Other things worth looking into:
-BSD is reporting that Jerome Hayes is out for the year with a torn ACL.

-RUN charts Penn State's first down passing plays for you. Suffice it to say, when PSU passes on first down good things happen.

-Carlisle Sentinel reporter Eric Thomas is saying the same thing I've been saying since Austin Scott got kicked off the team. Penn State is better without him.

-As if we didn't see this coming, the Penn State – Ohio State matchup will be televised to a national audience on ABC.

-Lastly, stealing a great idea from PSUGirl, I'm throwing an Oktoberfest party this weekend for the Indiana game. If you have any wonderful/secret recipes for authentic Oktoberfest food, please e-mail them to me or leave them in the comment section.

Oktoberfest baby!

No comments: